So… I’m back.
I never intended to vanish from my blog, but then life happened. I found a new job, and said job stressed me out so much that I read and watched very little books and dramas. *sad face*
However, I have recently found a new job. A lot less stressful on my poor nerves, and therefore have found the urge to read more books, watch more dramas, and post on my blog again. *happy face*
For my first post since November 2017 (what?!), I thought I would do a little overview of fictional stuff in April 2018. (Is it seriously almost May? Wasn’t it just Christmas????)
- “Where We Belong” by Lynn Austin— Finished.
- “Spark” by J.M. Hackman— Finished
- The House on Foster Hill” by Jamie Jo Wright- Finished
- “The Austen Escape” by Katherine Reay— Finished
- “Behind The Scenes” by Jen Turano— Still Reading as of Posting
- “King’s Folly” by Jill Williamson— Still Reading as of Posting
- She Was Pretty— Re-watch
- The Flame’s Daughter— First Time. (Still Watching)
- Boys Over Flowers— Rewatch. (Like 4th or 5th time?)
- Enchanted— First time and LOVED IT
- Murder on the Orient Express (2017)— Did not like the use of bad language, but found it a fascinating movie.
- I Can Only Imagine— Lovely little film.
- Avengers: Infinity War— I loved it. I hated it. *heart and angry eyes*
- Coco— Awww-dorable. Not my favorite Pixar film ever but still fun.
I have been posting small bits of a story on Wattpad. Its creatures and fashions are inspired by historical Korea, it has a bit of faith, and is a loose retelling of The Princess and the Pea. You can read it here if you are interested. Hoping to have at least one new chapter added each week. Here’s the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/115279755-true
What about you? How have you all been? What are you reading, and/or watching? Seen anything I’ve mentioned?